Monday, March 9, 2009

Why Are There Only Two Sides To A Towel?


Just one of my idle thoughts as I spent time patiently in the ward today.I realised it was like asking, Why is water wet?, so I stopped. Ahah. It feels as though I haven't worn nice clothes for many, many days. Of course, in an environment where you sit or stand wherever available, always prepared for quick reflex action, the last thing you'd want is to be restricted by a too-tight sleeve or such.

There's a marked improvement in her condition today, and yesterday was long and difficult. Who knows what tomorrow may bring? Hopefully I won't be so absentminded then; when I came back before midnight, I tried using my car keys to open the house door.



Another random thought that crossed my mind while in the hospital :

Big noses suffer a major disadvantage, especially if they're oily, 'cause they glisten and SPARKLE.



Goodnight, ladies and gentlemen. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment