Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Infant Clouds With Apple Cheeks


Driving is becoming fun again. Teehee. On Sunday morning, I had green lights all the way to church - a record-breaking first! And I'm getting better at one-handed turning of the wheel. Also in progress, left foot training on the pedals. What's the point of such idiocy, you ask? Well, I once hurt my right ankle bad enough that I couldn't use it to drive, so luckily at that time I'd already had some experience using the left one. That's how I came to appreciate that particular skill. =)

Odds & Ends :



The first loaf of bread I'd made.
The floury bottom made it feel oh-so professional, like those breads sold in Italian bakeries. =)



The first slice, chef's delight or consumer's disaster.



The punnet of strawberries that escaped the scorching heat of the oven.
Yes, I cut them in halves and arranged them by hand.
And it has everything to do with my Beckham's disorder, aye.



Britney's fragrance, a gift from my Cousin Qyreenia who was visiting from Canada.
The box was fascinating.



Behold,
Curious.



Pretty charms, for that feminine touch.



On the last evening of February, my message counter hit 999.
Oh, I reset the counter every month, so this was a rather mean feat for me.


Guess who's the lucky person who hit the jackpot?



Congratulations, Phuah Kok Loong! Yours was the 1oooth message to reach me, before I switched to my new W595.
Now now, hidung kembang? Hahahhaaha. You're so weird that way.


Odds and ends aside, I'm busy this week. Music practices galore for the weekend, and lots of errands during the weekdays. Important occasion on Friday. *Wink wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment