Monday, March 30, 2009

It's Just A Crush


He caught my eye.


And then he slayed me with just one look, my way.


I can safely say,
he.is.the.cutest thing; with a little mark in the middle of his chin.


And a gaze that stares quite unafraid, momentarily, into mine.


His name is Dylan. And I can't wait to see him again.



The very first time I saw him, he was wearing a blue Bob The Builder shirt! I don't know why, but I freaking found that adorable.

Then today, it was a black Man. U jersey. Uh oh, a Liverpool fan falling for the enemy? =X
Ahahaha, I took first dips for his worksheets, gladly scanning the endless


10 - 8 =

11 - 3 =

8 - 5 =

...etc.


Who says you have to be tall and buff to be a ladykiller?
XD


________________________________________



Here's my inaugural effort for actually playing the game of tag online.
I usually find it cumbersome or likewise, but since it's my best friend tagging me... lol.
A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta, man.


1) The person who tagged you is:
I kena Double Kill, so I've two answers :
Lynette ('nett)
&
Kok Loong (KL).

2) Your relationship with him/her is:
'nett : Best Friend
KL : Old Friend. Now upgraded to Good Guy Friend.

3) Your first impression of him/her is:
'nett : Look like doll oni.
KL : Clone of Lionel!

4) The most memorable moments with them:
'nett : Sitting in the alley before my breakup.
KL : Valentine's Day.

5) The most memorable thing he/she has said to you is:
'nett : 'This paper has been kept since I was 12 or 13. Just waiting for the right time to use it." (That paper was a beautiful GREEN and it said Best Friend. That's when I knew.)
KL : "I'll say you're an angel."

6) If he/she becomes your lover, you will...
'nett : Play Audition together for our honeymoon. =>
KL : Pass our slow-eater genes to our kids. Lol!

7) If he/she became your lover, what should he/she improve at:
'nett : Killing butterflies. So she can protect me.
KL : Same as above.

8) If he/she becomes your enemy, what would you do:
'nett : Press Rewind, right away!!
KL : Pakat with Ashley (his diabolical sis) to make his life Hell.

9) If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason would be:
'nett : I've become an arrogant, sneaky, backstabbing slut. *Woah*
KL : I suddenly start eating reli fast. Ahaha.

10) The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:
'nett : Bake nut-less brownies so she can try them! (Though I doubt they'd taste good.)
KL : Drive over. To borrow the DVD player again, hahahah.

11) Your overall impression of him/her:
'nett : My babe, growing up so quickly!
KL : Again, the Most Patient Guy On Earth.

12) The characteristic you love most about yourself:
Fiercely loyal and protective of loved ones.

13) The characteristic you hate most about yourself:
Can be prejudiced towards strangers.

14) The most ideal person you want to be is:
Sara, from A Little Princess.
She held her head high, even when on the lowest of rungs; serving as a servant girl with her rightlful inheritence withheld for years.

15) For people that care and like you, say something to them:
Nice to meet you! =P

16) Pass this quiz to 10 ppl who you want to know how they feel about you.
1. Ashley
2. Yann
3. Michelle Tang
4. Bryan Piggeh
5. Giovana
6. Jafri
7. Juliana
8. Kok Loong
9. Lynette
10. Sean

(Not actually tagging, just inserting your names kay. It's up to you to feel tagged or not, hehe.)

*I'll do all readers a favour, by putting the actual persons' names instead of numbers.*
Cheers, yo.

17) Who is 6 having a relationship with:
Jaf is having a fictional relationship with Alyssa. He reminds me of her existence every single day, without fail.
*It's the only thing that could make work suck, lol. But so far, so good.*

18) Is 9 a male or female:
Lynette... Female all the way; down to the once-a-month thing. =X

19) If 7 and 10 were together, would it be a good thing:
Juliana and Sean. =O
They'd both puke their guts out if it were to happen, that's how bad.

20) What is 2 studying at the moment:
*Ahem*
Yann is currently taking her Masters in the Art Of Crapping; don't play play!

21) When was the last time you had a chat with 3:
Chatted with Michelle just yesterday. =]

22) What kind of music does 8 like:
Kok Loong likes all emo songs. And oldies.

23) Does 1 have any siblings:
Ashley has to make do with Kok Loong as her brother. And as if that's not a burden enough, she has another brother, even older! =P

24) Will you woo 3:
Michelle?
Perhaps. I mean, if someone weren't already wooing her. *Wink wink*

25) How about 7:
I used to think about wooing Ju. Day and night, oyea.
And I know we used to sleep together a lot, but OF COURSE NOT!

26) Is 4 single:
Bryan eh...
Unfortunately yes. Or is that fortunately? =P

27) What's the surname of 5:
Oh.
I mean it; her name's Giovana Oh.

28) What's the hobby of 5:
Oh enjoys watching Korean and Japanese dramas.

29) Do 5 and 9 get along well:
Giovana and Lynette have met; they're ok with each other. =)

30) Where is 2 studying at:
The Second Cell To The Left in Yann's Brain
Under The Coconut Shell
Covered By The Bush Hair
XP

31) Say something casual about your eyes:
One has always been bigger than the other. Somehow.

32) Have you tried developing feelings for 5:
Ooh, they're well developed, no worries.
Gio and I, we're so in love, ahaha.

33) Where does 9 live?:
From my house to Lynette's :
Go down the main road, cross the bridge, take the second last turning left.

34) What colours does 4 like:
Blue. And blue. And I don'treallyknow,Piggeh. =S

35) Are 5 and 1 good friends:
Gio and Ashley attended my party last year but nope, they don't reli know each other.

36) Does 7 like 2:
Ju LIKEs to bully Yann. That's all. XD

37) How did u get to know 2:
Yann and I kept going out for cycling together 'cause everyone else was busy or tayar pancit.
Two years later, their tayar still pancit. - -''

38) Does 1 have any pets?
Uhm, Ashley is Kok Loong's sister and Kok Loong has a 20sen pet fish.
Is that still considered yes?

39) Is 7 the sexiest person in the world:
Yes, Ju very well is the sexiest.
If the world consisted of only her and Kok Loong's pet fish, that is.

40) Are you sexy?
Sexier than Kok Loong's pet fish, for sure.



THE END.


No comments:

Post a Comment