Sunday, March 22, 2009

Move Over, Bob The Builder!


There's a new handyman in town, and her name is Nicole; Ah Soh Soh, if you please. =P
Yesterday morning I assembled an Ikea garden bench all on my own. My fault anyway, for wanting one. Ahaha.

Spent close to an hour on my knees, lifting the planks into place and fastening them with nuts, bolts, a screwdriver and the works. I'm actually pretty handy with a spanner now. =D Sepanar Boleh Laras, always brings back those hot lazy afternoons in Form 1 Kemahiran Hidup.

Anyway, if you see a dark backless bench in front of my door one day, feel free to honour my hard work by placing your rear end on it. Tqverymuch.

Yesterday's afternoon was filled with music practices and Youth service, from 2 to 7 in the evening. Then straight to Ikea to change a faulty bolt. I may consider wearing big baggy clothes out for grocery shopping more often; 'cause of those whistling machen. Slap them, weii.

It was a very tiring 24 hours, rendering me exhausted enough to turn off my alarm as it performed its duty early this morning. Would've gone on sleeping, perhaps right through the Sunday worship service where I was to play keyboard!, if it hadn't been for my Piggeh and his timely text message. Go you. =)



Highlight of today was to be the DanzMania finals at the Sunway Pyramid arcade, with Giovana. This is where the pros show us their killer moves in time with the arrows on the Dance Dance Revolution platform screen. I was very much looking forward to it. That is, until I heard of my sister's father's admission into hospital. He is to undergo operation tomorrow morning, 8 a.m., for a growth in his neck that has been there for close to two years. Had no mood to go witness DDR anymore. I don't really like this cliche line, but there's always next time.

Another cliche I don't believe in is "Have fun". Ahaha, everyone uses it but sometimes it makes sense; those are the times I use it myself. What an overused phrase, honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment