Friday, March 20, 2009

Day Came




And so it did. PMS and lack of sleep aside, I was determined to make things work smoothly today - the one I'd worked so hard for. Believe me, hacking the soil loose from between the solid roots of a dead palm tree is no easy task.



The simplest words need to be said.



For Giovana, on your today.



I hope you sleep with it under your pillow, bathe with it and have your meals with it. XD
By the way, it's a pot of soil. How magnificent.
With a bean planted in it, I mean. That changes everything, no? =P


Finally got to Sunway and Subang without much trouble. Drove us girls to Sunway Pyramid, soon to be my shopping haunt, now that I know the way there. =]



Here we are on the steps of the arcade;
Michelle, B'dayGirl, and this writer.



Jo Yee (affectionately called Joey), Giovana, Nicole.


Set the mood by doing some casual shopping and stopping for Yokomon ice-creams.



Jakunified.



If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
I'm kidding, I don't really believe that. Otherwise, I would've dyed my hair and succumbed to strutting around in designer togs and Guess bags.
To h*ll with that.




Treated her to lunch at Sushi Zanmai, since Japanese is just about at the top of her list of Favourite Things To Eat.



Flanked by the ones in red.



*Deep in meditation for the feast ahead.*



The first arrival to fall into the merciless hands of a bunchful of ravenous girls;
Sukiyaki.



Take cover, yo.
I like my toe ring. =)
And no, those aren't my toes that I picked up the chopsticks with.
Also, I'm not left-handed.
Conclusion; guilty of posing just for the sake of it. > <



Late for the movie, but it didn't matter. Strange that the trailers took up only a short time; we were counting on it to buy us more shopping minutes!

The Race To Witch Mountain had car chases which kept your eyes so open they dried up and shriveled, a very nifty superpower complete with likeable effects, and comic moments majorly thanks to Dwayne Johnson's expressive mug. Not as draggy as Marley&Me, and certainly a more recommended watch. I had no idea it was sci-fi, though.

Michelle left soon after the movie, and the remaining three of us went down for doughnuts.
My second round of J.Co in a single week. =)



The first time I've bought a box of a dozen. You don't expect my mother and I to finish all twelve in 12 hours, do you?
This purchase was shared by us three; six of them for Giovana, hahaha. Joey was prematurely in Pigging Out mode, that's why there are only 11 donuts in this photo.



I admit, the one bitten donut was there on my account. Couldn't wait to sink my teeth into the soft cloud of chocolatey satisfaction.


This is the first time in history that I've actually uploaded pictures on the very day of an event.
A first; and it's for you.



You, the only one who has ever found a spot in my heart as a genuine sister.

We know each other well enough to know who's the one who kicks people in her sleep, who never speaks before brushing her teeth, and who would willingly get up to bring two cups of drinks while the other continues stuffing her face complacently.

Cheers to us, dear.



It is said that "Love keeps no record of wrongdoing."

I still remember you saying sorry for mistreating me, last year. Still remember being absolutely clueless about what you meant, because I was just blaming myself for mistreating
you.



Let's keep it tight, sister.
We're a decade-and-one old now, and I want to keep counting.



Happy Birthday to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment