Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Day My Slippers Got Kidnapped


Sure, who'd want to spirit away my old, worn out flip flops? But I can't find them, seriously; those comfortable, brown foam critters flecked with pink and white. =S Maybe they're just jealous I bought new ones; a pretty pair of ombre orange. Hehe.

Well, today I finally sent my car for servicing - after putting it off again and again. Yann and I hung out at the side of the road like a couple of good-for-nothings, and even contemplated breaking into the Rojak Kasim truck. Or whatever the rojak guy's name is. Ahaha. His doors weren't even locked!
The sum I brought was enough to foot the bill and buy a model car, which Yann then bought from me. The red Ferrari with touch-steering; kinda fun. And I got a free non-touch-steering car with it, yellow in colour. My first little toy car, lol.





Went back to her place to make milkshakes. Mine was strawberry-vanilla with a shot of orange cordial thrown in. Whiled away an hour or so, chilling with Shadow Buddy. Her dog has a first and last name! Ahah. He came up to me; I extended my arm. He curled one leg around it with the other one resting on my chair, holding me close almost as a human would. But the unsettling thing was his expression; the way he eyed me as a dog would eye a ham, with his doggy teeth gleaming wickedly.
W-o-a-h!! Easy, boy. I.am.not.dogfood.
Solution : I scolded him and scrammed. =]


Shortly after that peculiar episode, we left to check out shooting locations around Taman Tun, for Yann's photography contest.
Our last stop was TTDI Hills, home of the filthy rich. We managed to persuade the guard to let us through with the camera, and made the most of it by checking out every single road and byroad. This is why only rich people stay here; because they'd have flashy cars to get them up the freaking hilly roads.
Still, I'd been raring to run (or jog, at least) and this here was my work out - we took the risk and ran like mad past some nasty hornets hovering near a wall of flowers. It was either that or going back the long way we'd come. Also, I wondered, why did we have to come here of all days, when I'd chosen to wear Apek clothes. Ahaha bet we looked real out of place, staggering up the hill in laughter dressed like that.
Well I say, let the good times roll. =)



P.s. There have been false bad tidings the day before this.
Giovana's father is NOT in massive jeopardy after all! Cancer only above the collar, and it will and shall be treated. Oh my; what can I say.
It's such a relief.




No comments:

Post a Comment