Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fingerprints



Something I should've posted weeks ago, to close the Kumon chapter.


Students I’ll miss :

- DYLAN!!! =X

- Nuraisyah Rahan (my little rabbit girl)

- and her cousin Yusof (aka the one who likes me)

- Hannah Faiqah (the girl who wears a necklace at all times; either a fuschia frangipani on cord or a string of pale pink pearls. And I LIKE those necklaces!)

- Aina Syafiqah (intelligent) and

- her little sister Aina Farzana (strangely husky-voiced)

- Jun (the cute guy who is unfortunately 17 years of age AND is in possession of horrid basketballer legs - somehow their stumpy, bursting appearance is slightly repulsive to me; I prefer footballer legs)

- Aishah (who startles me with her sudden smiles and dimples)

- Hong Ming (bashful-looking fellow who likes to sing softly even while in class)

- Nabile (good-looking chap, also very uneligible)


No comments:

Post a Comment