Monday, June 15, 2009

Resolve



Sober.






*Hangs head in downheartedness.*






Oh wait, before that, I have an announcement to make.



The Decision Of The Month has been finalised.



Thanks to the subject combinations at Subang not being to my taste, I am definitely about to enrol at
Taylor's Sri Hartamas.



That means no active dance club, and no slammin' dodgeball team. It's all student initiative at the moment, so I hope to meet like-minded students there. Together we could bring change to the campus.



Sounds ambitious. Unfoundedly expectant, even.
But right now in the expanse of unborn reality, a man can hold any vision up before his eyes.
If only for this moment.








Alright, back to the sobering thought.

As of next month, I shall be a college student and will study.
Not spend.




I will study, not spend.



... will study, not spend.





I will! study, and not spend.





P.s. If possible, please remind me of this resolve whenever you meet me.


4 comments:

  1. my college has a dodgeball club and we're up for the RAGE tourney tmrw XDDDD oh and it also has something for dancers! see, i told ya you shoulda joined KDU :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahah. Well I watched the Hyenas from my future campus last nite, so tht's swell. And ur "something for dancers" is PARTs, rite?

    Apparently the dance studio in Sri Hartamas has just been set up. ANYWAY, uhm. I'm quite looking forward to attending college! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I'm not mistaken Hyenas is from Taylors Subang, not Hartamas. So then, what course are you taking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nono! Hyenas is from Taylors, period. They announce it like "Give it up for Hyenas Sri Hartamas and Hyenas Subang!" Or something. But I knw because I saw their jerseys clearly while ya'll were bowling. =]

    A-levels, la dei. Like u haha, only in a different place. And oh I shan't be doing Science either. What subjects are u taking?

    ReplyDelete