Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You Want Bread? I'll GIVE You Bread!


Myyyy goodness. Right now I'm selecting the pictures I want printed out, and as I read them in my head, they're starting to sound like historical dates.

This picture... yes, definitely. (1564)

This one... no.

How bout this? Yup. (1419)

When I said there were thousands of pics taken, I wasn't lying. And now I'm paying for it, hahaha.



Today I baked chocolate pecan fingers. Bought the instant coffee powder for it yesterday at Giant. I was actually at a loss for buying coffe 'cause, well, I know nothing about it. I don't drink it, and there seemed to be countless types of coffee. Lucky I had Yann, huh. Uh huh.

Then my father called and I proudly announced my latest achievement. And all he said was



" *...* Make bread lah."



=O T.T

Fine. I'm getting to it, just be patient! I know he loves bread; and so do I. But I'm only less than 3 months old in the baking arena; 24 hours ago I didn't even know how to melt cooking chocolate!


*Mutter*
*Grumble*

You want bread?
I'll giVE you bread!


~Nic~


No comments:

Post a Comment