Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hecticity

Disoriented. Fumbling for the cellphone and pressing 'Answer' by instinct. Hearing my soulmate's voice reminded me about my rash suggestion to "go earlier, like 7.40, so that it's cool and fresh". But now at 7.25 a.m., my bed felt better than being "cool and fresh" in the air outside. So I mumbled something to make her go away, and was left with a slightly gnawing thought : That was rather stupid of me; now I get to spend even LESS time with her! Just great.

It really pushed my limits to get to Naj's house without stopping. Stupid house on the hill, even higher than Yann's one. Well, that was my warm up. I was pouring already. =X

Upon reaching the park, we found it swarmed with students from BU1 - having their annual jogathon, I assume. Way early in the year. O.o Ended up walking more than jogging 'cause we've been out of practice. Actually, I've never jogged regularly before so I don't even qualify to say that. Hahah, she's a way spirited girl, by the way.

Naj : You know, we should go jogging like...
Nic : -once a week!
Naj : ...THREE times a week!
Nic : *agape*

Three times a week... coming from a girl who panted just going partway up her own road. Hilarious.

At 11, we were sitting on her doorstep still talking a mile a minute. Souvenirs were exchanged, and then I had to tear myself away to make ready for my 12 o' clock appointment. Gahh. Three times a week, it's okay. =P


12 p.m. was reserved for my babe Joanne. By the end of the day, I rather approved of her current squeeze; he treats her right. =) We went shopping for his Valentine's gift, and also, watched Changeling. It's really worth seeing. Touching, yes. Jo cried lots. NyekNyek, and she said she was soo tired she'd be sleeping in the theatre. It's that gripping. We were, actually, gripping each other's hands in the cinema, hahah. I found the movie rather disturbing as well, if I may add. =S Gruesome murder weii.



Snippets from the past 7 days :

Lynette's reply letter was the sweetest thing. All the paper she used was greeen. And there were some swirrrrrrly details. ^ ^ Plus, the angelic sketch she did of us.


Or, if you'd prefer her brighter version (which she took with her phone)...
It gives me great pleasure to say...
It's her on your right and ahem; me, the taller one, on your left. XP



Secondly, Jules' camp got flooded!


Hm, lucky he was home in KL for CNY. Even though we thought it was unlucky 'cause that meant we couldn't go out 'cause I was in NZ, lol. The water was 1.5 metres high, that's almost as tall as me! (Even though that's not saying much, I know, hahah) *Yawn* It's late. I'm so tired.


Oh, and thirdly...

I did something rash on Wednesday. Like, applied for a job without realising it until I was halfway filling in the form.

It's all Jafri's fault! T.T I nonchalantly strolled into Borders to inquire about their job openings, intending only to COMPARE salaries with MPH. Instead, the guy at the counter started telling me they really need full timers now and in one swift motion, placed a form in front of me. And I, in one brainless motion, held out my hand for a pen.

Deciding when to start work was a bit of a dither. At least I didn't put 'asap' like the counter guy asked me to. Lol. I put down March 1, but then worried I wouldn't be able to go out on March 12 - fabled SPM results and celebrations! Maybe I can discuss this later, heheh. I'm cooking lunch tomorrow. Then rushing to church for Youth; playing piano for worship service. Why is there always so much to be done? I do so wanna start documenting my NZ trip here! Pffttt.

No comments:

Post a Comment