Monday, April 12, 2010

You Give Me Pomelo-atic Dreams



Third time's the charm, or so they say.
It certainly was a thrill to be able to accept TDC's third party invite last Friday, to celebrate Ian's birthday.



Lien Siaw and I drove over to Sierramas East and waited ages thinking we were at Sierramas West. T.T
That didn't dampen our spirits, though. The guests from TDC were so hospitable, it set us at ease soon enough.

Note: Lien Siaw wearing Chia Sern's glass-less specs.



It really warms my heart to recall how readily they extended their arms to welcome us ThDC reps.



Chia Sern lost the geeky specs, and I nearly believed he was wrongly tagged on Fb when I saw his photo the night before.

He was so hungry he started picking on the closest thing to him - which, before the biscuits came, happened to be me. Lol, just kidding. But it's true the guys began teasing me loong before Yee Fai and his carload of seven appeared on the scene.



I was standing on a ledge. =)
He's actually kinda tall.



Sushi served, in addition to satay, pasta, pizza and salad.



Well, the boys were so into making fun of Yee Fai and I that when the fellow in question really showed up, I felt like hiding under the table haha.
Yes. That table.

In the foreground we have Derek (a junior)
and Mabel (perky senior).



When I saw him, the first thing that crossed my mind was
He looks so tired...

And he really was. Two hours in one of KL's horrendous jams is no walk in the park.
He grabbed a quick bite and then curled up - but we'd give him no rest. X)



All bow to Master Fai!



Hilarious. He woke up and we scattered like ants from a descending shoe.



Besides my uncle's, I've never seen a grand piano in anyone's house before.



Sheng trying to appear less noob than he actually is, at the piano. =P



Then Ian brought down his saxophone and demo-ed.



*Flying kisses from TDC*



"Is the temperature alright, ma'am?"

Rofl! Jake getting a 'hair perm' from Ian and Chia Sern.



The Avatar pose I complied with.
An exhausted Yee Fai in the background.



Alan and Gosu were lobbying all night for this cause. - -''
That Alan, popping up at every opportunity to steer me towards Fai Fai.



Birthday gifts:
Ian with the vibrating headrest from Lien Siaw,
and one complicated, belted jacket (obviously chosen by girls)
above a simple, striped hoodie (obviously selected by guys).


ThDC left early, before even getting to see Ken Ming, Daniel and the rest.
Well at least they had a blast that night, and shared the first slice with us.
=)


3 comments:

  1. Nicole, you know Mabel also? She's my ex- schoolmate and also Shing Sheng?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo all Seafield eh... Yeah she's a key member in TDC (Taylor's Dance Club Subang).
    (Xing) Sheng is VP (Vice President).

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! Cool!!! The world is so small til you can know my friends without my introduction...

    ReplyDelete