Friday, July 17, 2009

Intermission



The Mad 2 Max entry is two weeks late (and pending)! > <

Lit is killing and I'm trying not to get killed by it, so excuse me if you may.



At the moment, I'm really enjoying college life. It's invigorating, and maybe the refreshing effect of a near-recovery from flu has something to do with it. What I want more than watching Obsessed and breathing in mall air again is... to catch Public Enemies. =(
But when will I find time to do so?




Okay, so I may not be the exact species of "she" who can't bear a single day without the dazzle of store displays, but I dang sure haven't done any shopping - or anything remotely like it - since I entered college!

I am now reacquainting myself with the "push" of study. The prodding you have to generate, like a self-sustaining automaton,
making chop suey of daunting piles of homework, and leftover assignments, stale as last week's salad.







P.s. I wasn't sure just why I wanted to watch Public Enemies so much. Now I remember; and it's summarised in two words : Channing Tatum. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment