Thursday, April 21, 2011

Rub-A-Dub



Here's something I've never done before; put up a wishlist. It started as a list of things I craved, and those I'd eternally crave for. Good stuff like apple pie die hard. Which explains why my wishlist starts with edibles!


Tummy Rumbles
Chocolate coated digestive biscuits
Red velvet with chocolate icing
Ben&Jerry's Chunky Monkey
Chocolate Haagen Dazs
Peach crumble
Apple pie


Vanity Sighs
Earrings Classy, funky, sexy, anything but tacky
Cardmaking material and equipment Or just paper, beautiful on its own
Notebooks Those lovely ones I rarely bring myself about to buy for my collection
Anything pretty, dainty, wooden, swirly, fairy-related or with appealing delicacy Trinkets, mirrors, boxes, bags, stationary, apparel


Personally Hunting For
Versatile sling bag
Pretty mini umbrella
Classic pinprick diamond studs


Blacklist
Aka the Items Which Usually Disappoint

Toiletries
Candles
Stuffed toys


Ps.
I Don't Wear

Belts
Rings


No comments:

Post a Comment