Friday, November 5, 2010

Out There




Step in time, love, step in time,
live inside the morning


- Susan Stewart -




First time in ages I've missed a whole month of blogging. There's been no time, and life after CAL is about to begin - I'm counting down the days on my fingers (and toes).

Amidst the hard work and days moving both fast and slow,
my perspective and viewpoint have undergone shifts;
some come in surges, others in gentle undertones which strengthen as life's events dictate conviction.

I'm on a learning streak, finding it in me to embrace life for its subtle joys, tantalising possibilities, and less subtle - but no less precious - growing pains.
Again I say, to embrace life for these, and not despite these.


Here's to living bigger, undiminished.
To the people I love, we've got a masterpiece to make of our lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment