Friday, May 18, 2012

You'd Take Half a Teaspoonful


The more I think about it, the more I wonder why I let myself get that way.
That is not me.

It may not be as simple as it sounds
but Nicole,

toss your head and get on with it.
There's only so much time in the world for melancholy, and even less if you intend to come out of hardship better, not bitter.



They said I sparkled.

Memories choose you, there is no blocking them out whichever way they lead,
but you can choose which to hold closest.

3 comments:

  1. * Glancing thru your posts * * ohh sOo mannyy**
    U OKAY BUNNY?
    U SOUND ABIT SADD :<

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, I've spent too long here.
    I wonder how I slipped back into this place and I want to get out.
    And I will try; owe myself that much at least. =)

    *babybobtailbunny*
    DIDJU NOTICE SOMETHING? Post written at 11:11!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah ~ your words are so abstracttt ~ 'here' ? 'place' ?>:3 ~ i love it. but sometimes I wonder if i ever interpreted it right. Lmao ~~! I guess its pretty normal to 'Slip' back ~ its part of Life you can never really escape things that really affected you @.@~ but Good thing is that you realize it and Try to make a change <3 <3 ~

    GodddWHYYMUSTYOUTELLMEE ~ *The Haunting* ~~ YouPurposelyPostedAtThatVeryTime? :O !?

    ReplyDelete