Thursday, February 11, 2010

Review the old Sun, Sea, Sand... It's Sights, Sorbets and Shopping!



Vacation Notice :


Feeling rather drained after college today. Worked crazy last night completing three different subs, and preparing Valentine's gifts for today's celebration. I hadn't planned to do anything, but the idea just took root in my head yesterday and I went ahead with it - especially as I was conveniently eating in OU that night. Dressing gifts and writing are, after all, two things I really enjoy!

It would take a lot of oppression for a girl not to feel excited about flying off to the Gold Coast the very next day; maybe it's not oppression but fatigue that's dampening my spirits. A good night's sleep should put that to rights though, and I foresee myself being cheered up by being in the presence of my adoring cousins - who themselves are sugar, and spice, and free of lice. X)



Back in the country on Wednesday, the 17th.

Back to college 24 hours after. Oh man.


No comments:

Post a Comment