Monday, January 12, 2009

Snail Mail's Back In Vogue


Aye, ladies and gentlemen; trust me when I say, snail mail's making a comeback in the circuit. At least, from where I'll be. 'Cause apparently it costs ME RM2 for every text sent or received overseas. So... an average chat would cost me enough to buy new schmexy blouse! Ahem. I think I'd rather have the top. XD

Postcards will be my priority when I get to NZ. Or if I find them too small to fit all my luvin' in, a letter would be in order instead. Will try to send them early during my trip; hope it'll be worth the effort I took to find all the addresses that I knew the location of but just didn't know the exact name of the road or number of the house. Ya know, the way you've been friends for ages 'til things like that don't matter anymore. Well this time it really mattered 'cause I can't just address it to :

Peter Beng Ah Chong,
No. 31(or)33, The Road Beside The Pasar There
The Red Roof House Beside The Big Mango Tree Wan
Err Sometimes Got The Red Myvi In Front Wan
60000 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.

- -''' Imagine that. Not to worry, I've got all the details needed now. *Grins*




Won't waste a minute to goodbye
You came,
You stay
But I'm going on my way
Baby, just wait 'til the storm's over
Is it too much to ask?



He thinks shuffling is hilarious.
Shuffling is cool, as long as they don't chicken-ize it.
He prefers Coffee Bean to any other coffee chain in the world.
I drink tea, not coffee.
He sees Guess bags as fascinating.
I hate the buckles and bulk of 'em.
He worships music.
It was once the bane of my existence.
He's more comfortable in cool, chilly surroundings.
I was born a sun child.

We're all wrong next to each other, so where does that leave me?


No comments:

Post a Comment